Who we are
Our website address is: www.myshekhawati.com.
Your privacy is important to us, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This policy is intended to help you understand:
myshekhawati.com is an advertising platform providing targeted advertising services for the purpose of multiple (“Service”). In order to do provide the services, we ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site on behalf of you. You hereby provide your consent to collect, process, and share your personal information in order to provide the service.
Information submitted by you
In order to avail the service you provide the following information:-
- While registering for our service, you share with us your personal details, such as name, your gender, date of birth, contact details, educational qualification, employment details, photos, marital status, and your interests, etc…
- When you avail for a paid service, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI.
- Testimonials submitted by you including your success story and photos.
- Information submitted by you voluntarily while participating in surveys contest, promotions or events.
- Details shared with our customer care team. (This information used to monitor or for training purposes and to ensure a better service).
- You have the option to send interesting profiles/ articles to your friends. We will use your friend’s email address only to send a one-time message to them per request. Then they will never ever hear from us again unless they voluntarily subscribe to our services.
- Your chats and messages with other users as well as the content you publish will be processed as a part of the service.
Information not directly submitted by you
- User activity
We collect information about your activity on our services, such as the date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, searches, clicks, and pages visited by you, your interaction with other users including messages exchanged.
- Device Information
We collect information from and about the device(s) such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specification and apps settings, app error reports, browser type, and version, operating system, identifiers associated with cookies, or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- SMS permission needs SMS permission for authenticating transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway.
How we use information we collect?
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- we use the information submitted by you to provide the Service.
- manage your account
- provide you with customer support
- conduct research and analysis about your use of our services for providing better services
- communicate with you by email, phone about services, promotions or offers that may be of your interest.
- Recommend relevant matches to you and display your profile to other users.
With whom does we share your information?
- With other users
we publish the information shared by you with other users to provide the services. The information so published are provided by you and be cautious as what you share with other users. You can always control your privacy setting by visiting the “setting/privacy option” page.
- With our service providers and partners
We may use third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All of our service providers and partners agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
- With law enforcement agencies
we will disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, other members interest and protection and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.When our registration/order process asks you to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), such information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. All your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Website myshekhawati.com and their owner/team/staff/investors/prompter are not responsible for any kinf of loss which also include mental, financial, physical and other loss.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please email us